Translate

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Confessions of a Cat Lady - Christmas Kitten in Boot Free Vintage card image

 
I admit it. I'm a sucker for strays. When the little calico turned up with her kittens it was love at first sight.
 
 
I tried to find them all homes, truly I did, but there were none to be found. I thought they were an answer to my daily prayer, "Lord use me where I am". 
 
 
I've come to see that they are really an answer to a different prayer. "Lord help heal my angry, bitter heart." 


"Don't worry Food Lady, I feed myself." says Shredder. (Shredder doesn't actually talk. )
 
 
I found this RhondasOriginals steampunk download on Etsy. The tree is full of fat and happy woodland critters.
 
 
 
The image below is of  a Vintage card I just purchased on ebay. It has not been tweaked in any way. The gold areas are somewhat reflective but  I'm finding it prints well as is.
 
 
 
 
 There you have it, confessions of a cat lady. Time to refill my coffee cup, remove a cat from some place it doesn't belong and vacuum!