Translate

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Vintage Summer Images and Beach Mini Flashcards


I am
  to report that I am feeling better and
up to spending time 
 here
and in here.  
The last couple days I have felt like a veritable
Ready to dive right in
 I credit my speedy recover to Miss Izzy.
 "Kitty belly rubs are highly therapeutic."  
Miss Izzy would not lie.
I am on my way to being back in the Pink of health and look forward to being back at the 


If you see me say hi!
Pretty soon I'll be ready to  kick up my heels.
Who knows, maybe I'll even find a little summer moonlight.
And on the plus side I had time to make this lovely desk organizer to hold my Dr. bills. 
I think it is 
The tutorial is found here,   Desk Organizer Tutorial 
At My Desert Cottage .
Karen's tutorial s are excellent!   
It came out so well I am dancing on air.
  Jumping for joy, even.
 because it is time to join these wonderful parties.
 Hope to see you there!

Inspiration Monday @ I Should Be Mopping the Floors

Mod Mix Mondays@ Mod Vintage Life

 What's It Wednesday@ Ivy's and Elephants

Share Your Cup Thursday @ Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olsen 
Create It Thursday @ Lambert's Lately