Translate

Friday, September 27, 2013

Tea in the Library # 14



"The cup of tea on arrival at a country house is a thing which, as a rule, I particularly enjoy. I like the crackling logs, the shaded lights, the scent of buttered toast, the general atmosphere of leisured cosiness.”  - The Code of the Woosters, PG Wodehouse


Sharing with :
 
Share Your Cup Thursday @ Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olsen 

My Pick of the Week is Frugal Little Bungalow's Late Summer Front Porch . There is nothing like a porch and I love that her furry neighbors are welcome too!
 Sweet William in planter with squirrel on chair


Be Inspired @ Common Ground

 Where my Pick of the Week is How to not Print on Fabric by Shabby Chriss.

 

Inspired Sunday @ Sunday View

Love this Sweater Pumpkin by Jodi at Rooted in Thyme



Cottage Style Party @ Lavender Garden Cottage
Lavender Garden
Where my Pick of the Week  is a fab Before and After by
Mod Vintage Life