Translate

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Tea in the Library # 15




"Would you like an adventure now.... or would you like to have your tea first?"
Wendy said "tea first" quickly, and Michael pressed her hand in gratitude....
~J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan




My Wild Card  Pick of the Week - a post I did not find at a link party  but just Had to share .

 Carol is whipping up the most fabulous scarves from vintage goods.
I'll be joining these great parties. Don't miss the goodness!

Where my pick of the week is
  A Walk around the Mall with Melody from Brown Gingham Creations

Inspired Sunday @ Sunday View

Where my Pick of the Week is
Debby from My Favorite Things shared some Simple Little Reminders
 

Tea time Tuesday @ Rose Chintz Cottage
Where my Pick of the Week is from Sherry at The Charm of Home 
This seems like the perfect cup to drink from while reading about the prickly romance
 between Mr. Darcy and Miss E. Bennett.


Teacup Tuesday @ Artful Affirmations
Where my Pick this week is
 a gorgeous aqua offering from  Rose Chintz Cottage


What's It Wednesday@ Ivy's and Elephants
Where my pick of the Week is
the  Junk Stash Stars Donna made using only stuff from her stash of 'junk'

Share Your Cup Thursday @ Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olsen 

Where my Pick of the Week is

  The Grand Dinner Party 

Do not miss this incredible Halloween post!


Be Inspired Friday @ Common Ground

Seriously? This is an incredible party this week - settle down with a hot beverage and a snack you're not going to want to leave!

Elizabeth at  pinecones and acorns inspired me to bake. That miracle makes her recipe a Pick of the Week!



Cottage Style Party @ Lavender Garden Cottage
Lavender Garden
My pick of the Week is PennyWise in Paris because well, come on folks!
Hello! There is a bear in the salon.








October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Early detection saves lives !