Translate

Friday, November 1, 2013

Belleek Limpet Teacup

The thick  marine layer amplifies the bird chatter outside my window.
 
It turns the green and gold leaves weirdly neon. 
 
One of those days when daylight never quite catches on.
 I've been cozy in my office  plodding through problems and paperwork.
 But now it is time to stretch my legs and fill my cup with tea .
Belleek Limpet
6th Mark
 Don't forget to join me at the Nicest Parties Ever.
Inspired Sunday @ Sunday View

Don't miss Laura's fabulous projects


Tea time Tuesday @ Rose Chintz Cottage 

Don't Miss

trick or treat at the little white house on the seaside



 Teacup Tuesday @ Artful Affirmations
  Don't miss
Phyllis'  fabulous photographs from the Grosse Pointe Ware Memorial
Tea Party - Festival of Tables
What's It Wednesday@ Ivy's and Elephants
Share Your Cup Thursday @ Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olsen 

Don't miss
 Bittersweet 
 for a genuine misty eyed smile 

Be Inspired Friday @ Common Ground

Don't Miss the Good Things that have come to Jann
IMG_2720

Cottage Style Party @ Lavender Garden Cottage
Lavender Garden
Don't miss the  Christmas Rose Wreath made by Kathy at
A Delightsome Life
(not including a picture - too much of a spoiler  - just go!)

Don't Miss
 M is for Moon at My Crafty Little Page