Translate

Friday, December 20, 2013

Winter Wonderland Wedding


Winter inspires the most romantic daydreams...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*Sleigh rides .....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

*Fantasy forests of lights...


 

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
*Snowflakes in Tiffany blue...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A Winter Wedding . . .
Business and friendship has blossomed. When He - who - Builds -Things asked again I realized there was a 'Yes!' in my heart.  We were married in our church on December 15th. I'll post about the wedding in January  when I have more pictures.
 
 
Please join me at some of the
 Best Parties Ever.
You won't want to miss a single thing!
 
Inspired Sunday @ Sunday View
 
Tea time Tuesday @ Rose Chintz Cottage 


 Teacup Tuesday @ Artful Affirmations
 
What's It Wednesday@ Ivy's and Elephants


 Share Your Cup Thursday @ Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olsen 
where my Pick of the Week from the Sugar & Spice Party is
Debbie Dabbles'
 

 
Cottage Style Party @ Lavender Garden Cottage

 
Pink Saturday@ How Sweet the Sound
Where my pick of the Week is Debbie's
Powder Room

 
 
*Picture from web