Translate

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tea in the Library #23

I am
Content in my cozy craft room
fashioning my own snowstorm of tinsel snowflakes, 


making frosted  lanterns for tea lights,


enjoying some touches of winter white and pink...



  My Aynsley  teacup  enjoys a winter makeover...


This cup always makes me think of Jane Austen heroines
  


 “She stood by the tea-table in a light-colored muslin gown, which had a good deal of pink about it. She looked as if she was not attending to the conversation, but solely busy with the tea-cups, among which her round ivory hands moved with pretty, noiseless, daintiness.”
Elizabeth Gaskell, North and South    




Have a Blessed Week
and don't forget to join me at some of the

 Best Parties Ever.

Tea time Tuesday @ Rose Chintz Cottage 
Where you won't want to miss Bernideen's
Winter Window

 Teacup Tuesday @ Artful Affirmations
Where you will enjoy visiting with Karen at her

Shabby Chic Shelley Tea

  Share Your Cup Thursday @ Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olsen 
Where you will want to play - 'I'd buy that ' with