Translate

Saturday, February 15, 2014

The Hotel du. Cheval Blanc




  Happy Pink Saturday!
Welcome
 to my little oh-la-la French flavored fantasy world...
The Hotel du. Cheval Blanc
Please do not tell Madame that she is only a figment of my imagination! Let her believe, like me, that the gentleman peering from the upper window is very like Cary Grant.
And she is very like Eva Marie Saint. And who is that coming up behind her as she stares intently? A villain? A henchman?
Monsieur Red Herring? 

What diabolical plot is afoot?
I am sure there are spies; there must be spies!

What romance is in store for her? 

Will she and 'Cary' fall in love while sharing intimate dinners overlooking the snow covered mountains?
Just don't tell her this romantic idyll is a daydream on my shelf!
Do you like romantic suspense?

 These movies have been around for awhile....

But I have found them to be fun company on snow bound afternoons


This little hotel  is made from a printout from a vintage French newspaper spread meant for children to cutout and assemble. 


***
Please join me at

Pink Saturday@How Sweet the Sound
Where you don't want to miss this heartfelt post
Disappearing Act