Translate

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Tea in the Library #27



 
Ester Borough Johnson
Tea Table in Garden

“I can just imagine myself sitting down at the head of the table and pouring out the tea," said Anne, shutting her eyes ecstatically. "And asking Diana if she takes sugar! I know she doesn't but of course I'll ask her just as if I didn't know.” - LM Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables


Please Join me at these Great Parties

Mod Mix Monday @ Mod Vintage Life
*   *   *
Inspiration Monday @ I Should Be Mopping the Floor
Where I learned how to make Soft Pretzel Bites from Lou Lou Girls


 *   *   *
Teacup Tuesday @ Artful Affirmations &
Tea time Tuesday @ Rose Chintz Cottage 

Don't miss the special Bird Lovers Tea!

*   *   *









Don't Miss this great project using Book Pages at An extraordinary Life

*   *   *

Don't Miss this  no calorie donut pin cushion

 *   *   *

*   *   *

Don't miss
The Sheep Picture at Salmagundi


*    *    *


 Where you won't want to miss this and other  great vintage make overs at



What's It Wednesday@ Ivy and Elephants

Where I was inspired by



Designer Nests @ Girls Just Want to Have Pearls


Share Your Cup@ Have a Daily Cup of Mrs Olsen





















Where Heavenly Savings and Homemaking reminds us the HE IS RISEN with these wonderful
 Easter Treats