Translate

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Victorian Easter Tree

Here comes Peter Cotton Tail 

Hoppin' down the bunny trail ...
This bunny has made his home under  my Easter tree
The paper decorations are  made from or inspired by Victorian Easter card and Scrap images.
Chicks go for a hot air balloon ride ...
Bunnies decorate eggs...
A Paper Egg Tree Topper . . .
I was Inspired By all the lovely Easter cloches I've seen lately to make a few of my own.
Here is a quick peek  at them, and one of the panoramic eggs I made from a Penny Wise tutorial. 
Best Wishes for a Blessed Easter.


* * *
Please join me at these great Parties



Share Your Cup Thursday @ Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olsen 
Where you won't want to miss ...


Butter Bones and the Pits @ Salmagundy




Where you won't want to miss all the creative goodness, elegant bridal shower, OR the great free images at  Rainebeau