Translate

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Vintage Young Miss Party Frock Pattern People

April hath put a spirit of youth in everything - Shakespeare    








Do you remember the excitement of being Practically  Fifteen..?or Sixteen? Time flies now, but oh! How I longed, back then, to be  Practically Seventeen  like my favorite character  Toby Hayden. . .
And waiting forever for  Mom and Dad to realize that one was Quite Grown Up.







This Young Miss from a 1960'sPattern cover reminds me of characters from my favorite teen reads. Were you a  Rosmund Du Jardin  fan too?  Did you dream of first high heels and party frocks? 
Happy Pink Saturday!
 *   *   *
 
Please Join me at these Great Parties


Mod Mix Monday @ Mod Vintage Life

Inspiration Monday @ I Should Be Mopping the Floor

Teacup Tuesday @ Artful Affirmations &
Tea time Tuesday @ Rose Chintz Cottage 



What's It Wednesday @ Ivy and Elephants



 Share Your Cup Thursday @ Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olsen 






Where you won't want to miss all the creative goodness, elegant bridal shower, OR the great free images at  Rainebeau