Translate

Friday, June 13, 2014

Tea in the Library #32



Every time I stand before a beautiful beach, its waves seem to whisper to me: If you choose the simple things and find joy in nature’s simple treasures, life and living need not be so hard. Psyche Roxas-Mendoza
For whatever we lose (like a you or a me), It’s always ourself we find in the sea. e.e. Cummings 

The sea does not reward those who are too anxious, too greedy, or too impatient.

One should lie empty, open, choiceless as a beach – waiting for a gift from the sea. Anne Morrow Lindbergh 



Tea Cup - Corinth  by Noritake China

The soft teal, golden yellow and sandy browns are  summer colours.  What looked like snowflakes  I see now as whimsical sea anemones.

Have a blessed week!
  
 Please join me for  
Teacup Tuesday @ Artful Affirmations &
Tea time Tuesday @ Rose Chintz Cottage