Translate

Friday, July 4, 2014

Summer Love - Beach themed Wedding Reception

 
The weather  - warm and dry...
 
 

 The setting - waterfront ...

 
 
The centerpieces ...
 

 
Table settings . . .

 
 
The favors a nod to my DIL's Irish heritage
 
 
 
The cake !
 
 

 
 

 
The Happy Couple
 
 
 
Me and the Princess Bride
 
 
 
 I can't think of a blessing better than  seeing my child happy, healthy, and living the life she feels called to live. She and her wife are in an intense profession, and they see many difficult things. They have both struggled to overcome adversity and have worked hard all their young lives. I am proud of them for their moral integrity, and their commitment to making the world a better place. I am proud and thankful to  call these women my daughters. I am filled with joy to be able to celebrate a union blessed by God as they begin their lives together.