Translate

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Christmas in the Kitchen Exchange

 It's time to share my Christmas in the Kitchen Exchange  
swap goodies!  I was partnered with Viv from Viv's Whimsy.


I love everything she sent!  Do you see the paper straws? Wait till you see how I used them!
  
We both used gingerbread men and a red check in our projects.
 'Great minds think alike' right?


 Viv made me the most charming faux cupcakes! I have been wishing for some since seeing Irene's faux treats which you can see here.
The darling ME pen makes list writing more fun. I added the ingredients for Viv's fudge to my shopping list.

Thank you Viv. I'll soon be posting more pictures showing how I'm using these lovely items.

Now here is what I sent Viv.

 Rag Wreath made from homespun check and gingerbread man fabric.

 Blackboard art eggnog recipe
Matching tag
 A small rustic rag banner. I added small gold jingle bells.
 I also made an ornament from a baking themed vintage card image and trimmed it with some vintage plastic holly..

 V is for Viv... may her dreams be visions of sugar plums and may all her Christmas dreams come true.
 And if any creatures be stirring may they be grands who just need an extra kiss goodnight!

 Some extra goodies to fill up the box...
 Including some vintage Christmas cards, stickers and mini clothes pins, and a tea towel.



Thank you Viv for being a great swap partner and to
Erica for hosting. Stop by and visit Erica  at
  Golden Egg Vintage 

and don't miss

Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound
Have a Blessed week and Merry Christmas!

Susan