Translate

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

The Pleasure of Receiving Roses


There is no denying
 The pleasure in receiving roses

My needy self esteem
Cost a lot of men a lot of roses


I thought they could make up for childhood hugs and
Valentines
 I did not get


String them along

Collect them

 
Doctor.
Musician.
Astrophysicist.
Another stamp on the love passport.


It took a long time to
 see  you fly the trip to Self Worth solo.
It took a long time to see my own value.


 To buy my own roses

Susan
 
Here are some vintage Valentine cards for you.





Happy Valentine's Day!



Please join the fun at these great parties



And check out these great Valentine Ideas at 

Celebrate at little! Penny has done all the planning for you.


Living from Glory to Glory

Easy Peasy semi-homemade gift  anyone would love to  receive.

 How To Make A Hershey's Kiss Chocolate Rose
The Pin Junkie

Fun, fast, thrifty chocolate roses .Can't wait to make some!