Translate

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Love and Happiness



I wanna Sunday kind of love
A love to last past Saturday night


And I'd like to know its more than love at first sight
And I wanna Sunday kind of love.



Love and happiness
Make you want to dance, love and happiness
Love is, wait a minute


Love is, walkin' together, talkin' together
Say it again, say it together


You be good to me
I'll be good to you
We'll be together


 
We'll see each other
Walk away with victory
Oh baby, love and happiness


 Dinner is plated and keeping warm.
Phones are set aside. The television is off. 
It is easier to sing along when the music is loud, and we are dancing in our stocking feet. 
I have set aside all the things I am not (thin, young, beautiful, able to sing in key) and I am willing to commit to being a little bit silly, and a little bit sultry, and asking something beside, 'How was your day'.


Date Night isn't always successful. Sometimes it is the false magic of a man in a cape pulling a quarter from behind a child's ear. Some times I'd rather be eating a bowl of cereal and watching a hockey game But tonight there is the real magic of good conversation, and laughter that leaves my sides hurting and my heart lighter. 

Wishing you all love and happiness.
Susan

Please join me at these great parties

Share Your Cup Thursday

I'd love to have you join in my link party


If you missed it last week make sure you check out Gina's post



Titanic Grandeur
at Victorian Wanna Be


Home Sweet Home @ Charm of Home

Berries & Cream Cake Tea: The Charm of Home
 Cheerful Tea
Did you visit Sherry for her CHeerful Tea?

Justineclaire



Grab button for clairejustine